Monday, March 2, 2009

Never a dull moment...

Within the Lauble household....Our weekend was nice, I did however paint ALL weekend long, but I got it done, the entire apartment is ready to be rented, my work is done there !! Jeff layed new flooring in the kitchen area, looks awesome, he did however manage to break the stove (sore subject right now, we won't talk abou it). We also managed to enjoy some friends this weekend too, on Fri. night we had dinner with an old friend of Jeff's and his new fiance.....was nice to catch up with them. And then after a full work day on Sat. we grabbed showers and met up with our close friends; Jamie and Nicole at the Waterwheel for a bite to eat at the new bar area....which I have to say is fabulous ! The food was great, atmosphere awesome, wine was super yummy and company terrific ! Def. what we needed after putting in a full day with rollers and brushes.

On Sunday we ended up going back to the apt. to finish up trim and the floor.....FINEAT-O! (thank god) When we got home we headed off to grandmom's house to play and maybe mooch a little dinner (no interest in cooking this weekend, sorry hun).
The girls were super excited to see the Dig Man again, and I was happy my mom was making us dinner ! We took all the dogs outside to play and potty - and just like that, my Lilly girl got hurt, Diggy was running with her, and she fell somehow, twisting her left hind leg, she let out an awful Yelp, and the hobbling began. Diggy didn't mean to hurt his girlfriend, he often forgets how little these peanuts are and how big he is....but Ms. Lilly is def. not herself at all.... Lilly is my free spirit little romper, constantly jumping around and into something...not soo much after yesterday. She has layed on me for an entire day....and has no desire to walk anywhere. We both thought that maybe she just sprained or bruised her leg, I hope, thats why its sore and she won't put weight on it, so I'm giving it a day - today is that day - and she now has a dr. appt. tomorrow....she is not worse, but def. not better. I pray it's nothing major....


Needless to say - the girls have not been able to enjoy this snowy day - Lulu trys to but Lilly wants no parts, she is gimping along and it's heart wrenching to see but there has been lots of napping going on today - Daddy is loving it ! I just want my old Lilly back !!

Update with prognosis to come tomorrow.....Stay Warm !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LilleLuBella | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.