Friday, March 13, 2009

Finally FRIDAY !!



This week has been LONG - very long...Work has been irratating for me -and I'm in need of some time off...just need to figure out when! Till then, I have some great plans this weekend, really looking forward to my girls night out tonite ! About seven of my closest and coolest girlfriends, including my sissie are all getting together for some great food, cocktails and lots of catching up. I've been looking forward to this all week, probably why the week drug so badly...but today is here and I'm ready to roll tonite ladies !



Saturday afternoon I'm having lunch with my oldest friend Andi, whom I don't get to see as much as I used too, she is a mommy now and Jimmy J is on his way to the terrible two's so she has her hands full - But it'll be nice to see her and catch up with her as well - We love our lunches together and try to squeeze one in at least once a month. I've known Andi since jr. high and we've been through some crazy times together, good, bad, sad, all of it - I love that we've stuck together thru it all.

Saturday night I am keeping open for the hubby - we'll probably just chill at home with the girlies, maybe rent a movie or something low key.....and Sunday we are dedicating to the house - spring cleaning - inside and out....it'll be a work Sunday - but a good one, much needed too.

The babies were slotted to go to Grandmom's tonite, but Lilly is still not 100% with her hip - still limping and not putting as much weight on it as I would like - so Daddy Daycare tonite - Jeff will be babysitting while mommy has a night out - (I'll letcha know how that goes) And since Grandmom is going thru pugger withdrawl....we'll most likely make a visit to see her on Sunday and maybe just maybe mooch dinner... :) love ya mom !

Happy WEEKEND... Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LilleLuBella | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.