Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Patient Admitted -

Today is the day - Lilly goes in for her leg surgery .... Daddy had to make the drop off to the animal hospital as I cannot stand to leave her in anyone elses care....way too emotional for me !

Had a little bread-down this morning - as I know everything will be fine - she has been thru so much this past month and she is still such a happy little girl - pulls at my heart! She was extra spoiled over the weekend with lots of treats and even a visit to see cousin Diggy and Baxter !

Update to come at some point today - keep our Lilly in your thoughts !



PS....it's my birthday eve - kinda sux ! fyi !

1 comment:

  1. We will all be sending lots of positive thought your way. I'm sure she'll do great. Pugs are the most resilient creatures and they hardly ever complain. As long as she keeps getting lots of love she'll be fine.
    Keep us posted!
    Pug hugs and kisses!
    Vikki and the Pug Posse

    ReplyDelete

 

LilleLuBella | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.