Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Diva in training..

My first baby, Miss Bella aka Miss B, Belly, Bell, or B.B. was the Queen of our castle, she ruled the roost and pretty much got whatever she wanted....she had her dad wrapped around her little paw and knew it, she had me pretty well sucked in too, but how can you not love this face:

(Bella - summer of 2008)

Bell was extremely spoiled (I take all the blame for that) BUT she listened and as she got older she grew into such a mellow chick....she was super cool ! I miss her dearly .......

However, I am getting small glimpses of the old Bella in our first baby pup - Miss Lulabelle. Not only does Lulu look alot like Bell did at this age, they act ALOT alike.....Lu is a very demanding little girl, will not tolerate the word NO and has a mind of her own. What she wants, she will get and if she doesn't she will let you know - probably the most vocal pugger I have ever seen, as she whines to me constantly, yelling at me if I've left her for too long when I get home, and certain times I will get a howl or as we like to call it "singing" tune from her - normally only when the leash and harness come out. She is a handful - and often steals her sisters thunder. Lilly can never have a toy or ball, or anything when Lulu is around, cuz they are all hers. Lu has her dad just as wrapped as Bell did, and she has no problem talking back to him either. I hope in years to come she turns out just as cool as Bella was - but for now we will let her be the Princess she thinks she is.

(Lulabelle Lauble)


2 comments:

  1. Hurray, Hurray.... we have a howler like Little Momma T`ai. It was one of my most favorite things about her when I met her... and she is really mellow. Ming, however, is as nuts today as ever.... and Lulu is his mini me. Just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something about pug girls...we have 2 girls in the Posse and they are both divas! All the boys tend to be pretty laid back, but the girls are all princess!
    Pug hugs and kisses!
    The Pug Posse

    ReplyDelete

 

LilleLuBella | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.