Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Impatient pants...

That's me !! If you don't know me very well, you should know that I am probably the most impatient person ever, a trait that I share with my husband...... With that being said, Lilly went to the vet last night ! I couldn't wait until today - I can't stand to see her in pain, breaks my heart, and I just NEED to know what the problem is....we packed up and off to the doctor at 5pm yesterday.

Diagnosis: After two rounds of x-rays, they discovered that Lilly popped her hip out of the socket, they gave her a heavy sedative, and re-placed the hip all while we were there, she is home now, today is prob. going to be the worst for her, she is very sore; but is on the road to recovery. 4-5 days of rest, and meds....she should be back to her old self, I HOPE ! (thanks Diggy)

ALTHOUGH....little do the girls know - Friday they are scheduled to be spayed....its a pretty rough week for them ... I'll keep you posted on how Lilly is recovering and surgery on Friday; looking forward to a more mellow next week.

1 comment:

 

LilleLuBella | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.