Monday, March 16, 2009

A new week...

Happy Monday to all - I'm starting my morning with a positive outlook on my week at work...we'll see what time this happy face gets turned upside down, but for now, I'm in a good mood, I had a great weekend....already looking forward to another one. I have to say I have some totally awesome girlfriends - my girls night out was fabulous. We started out at Nicole's house with some wine and appetizers, everyone looked great, we had lots of great conversation, tons of food, fun night. We did venture out into Doylestown, and then wished we would have just stayed at Nicole's, once we got out, it was hard to keep tabs on everyone, and town was swarmed with youngin's....made us all feel old ! :) (i have pics, but left my camera at Nicole's so they'll be posted at another time)

Saturday I had a great day with my BFF Andi....we enjoyed salad and breadstix at Olive Garden ... a favorite of ours...and then did some shopping...another favorite, was great to see her and hear about the little man. Saturday night Jeff and I grabbed a bite at Reigelsville Inn - just some bar food, and we hit the hay early - 10:30pm in bed on a Saturday night....LOVE IT !

AND - our working Sunday turned into Lazy Sunday - we hit up Q-mart with some friends to get some veggies and lunch....and then relaxed on our sofa for most of the afternoon...napping here and there, had a nice little visit from Ms. Martha (my aunt-in-law) was great to see her and chit chat for a bit.....we went to my mom's for dinner - and a visit - She had all her grandchildren over, Megan was there with my nephew Baxter (9 month old jack russell pug mix) He is a cutie...and getting to be such a good boy - he used to be pretty high strung, but he is mellowing out and the girls just totally adore him, Especially Lilly....you can't pick Baxter up w/out her freaking out...she loves her Baxi....he deals with them, but I think the girls are a little overwhelming sometimes, but he tolorates them - and is just the handsomest little man.

This week is a little busy - tonite we are having dinner at Ronnie and Madison's house - the girls are joining us and tomorrow they go to the vet to get there stitches out (healing VERY nicely) Lilly is getting another check up on the hip situation (kinda had a tumble this weekend, on her own accord...outside with a stick, so still not good w/the leg) Lilly keeps me on my toes....always worrying about her....hopefully I'll have better news to report after Tuesday!
Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LilleLuBella | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.