Friday, March 6, 2009

"D" Day.....

Today's the day -Surgery for my girls....I'm sitting here in my office at work with my babies on my lap - getting ready to make the drop off to the doc. They've had a full night of lovin and lots of treats.....more of that to come when they get home !

Good Luck today sweeties......I'll be thinking of u all day

Mommy and Daddy love you

xoxoxo

UPDATE @ 2pm- Girls did very well - out of surgery - groggy per the vet. I can pick them up in an hour.....Little Miss Lilly had to have four teeth pulled - apparently she had some retaining baby teeth that needed to come out or could end up causing major health issues later on. Poor Lilly - always something with her.....she is my "special needs" girlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LilleLuBella | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.