Friday, February 27, 2009

My babies...

A littel explanation on yesterdays post - I do miss Bella, everyday, but I am also soo greatful to have the girls....All of which is quite a story and reminds me of how meant to be it is that they are with us. Enter in Ms. Susan Heiser aka My Pug Momma Doppelganger. Susan and I met thru the Penny Power (imagine that) She posted an add for Pug Pups, and I had literally just lost Bella and was completly devastated; of course I called, and left a heart wrenching message about how I must have one of these puppies...if not two ! She called me back, and we had a loooonnnggg conversation about not only the pups, but pugs in general. Susan (like most pug owners) is a finatic about her babies; Ms. T'ai Tai Lovena and Mr. Ming Zh'u Fritz. She got her boy, Mingy as a pup and he is king of the castle, she has been hooked since. Adding T'ai Tai two years later and then deciding to have babies from her babies. (pic to the right is Momma T'ai Tai w/all babies)

After the first converation with Susan, I was hooked and needed one of her girlies (T'ai ended up birthing 7 female all fawn pups) Telling Jeff about this only about a week or two after tragedy had struck our home; he was not as convinced about it, and suggested we wait, that we needed time to cope - he was right (which I hate to admit) I explained that to Susan and she was very understanding.
(Family pic. Daddy Ming sitting up towards back, Mommy T'ai laying down w/pups Lulu is looking at the camera)

Over a month had past and guess what - Susan (that pushy broad) called me .... and said I have ONE left and you are meant to have her !! I was over the moon, this was soo right... Jeff agreed. We were ready - so we went to meet Susan and this pup she called "Agitha" - Aggie was adorable, but was very shy, she wanted nothing to do with Jeff or I at all....just didn't feel right. We left, with no puppy ! Susan knew the connection wasn't there with us and Aggie. A week passed, and I often thought about little Aggie, I emailed w/Susan asking if she found her a good home, and sure enough she did. Susan was originally going to keep one pup - and this one pup she had intended to keep was born w/pnumonia, and she nursed her back to health, she was very attached to her although the pup was completely healthy now.....Susan (the angel she is) offered for us to come meet this little girl that she called Lulabelle.....and we did, both of us fell instantly in love with her....she was ours from the minute we layed eyes on her. Jeff and I brought her home and she fit right in, seamlessly!


So Susan gave us her last puppy.... I love her for that; and just when u think the story is over....IT GETS BETTER; 3 weeks later I get another email from Susan, saying that a little girlie she called Tallulah (now Lilly Lulah) was brought back to Susan and she always remembered me saying in the very beginning how I always wanted two pugs.....she again, made my wish come true, and within a week I was picking up our Lilly.

Jeff and I are head over heels for these little girls

They are our children, and we spoil them rotten

Susan - I can never Thank you enough!

("The Girls")




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LilleLuBella | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.