Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF !

Another week down....! This was a long week for me, work has been crazy busy and it just feels like the days never ended. My one baby girl was sicky this week which caused added stress to my entire Wednesday .... Lulabelle had a bad belly and was up every hour on the hour all night long, and then threw up - not good....I worry EXTREMELY when that happens; having lost my beloved Bella all too quickly and not knowing why, I question everything now.... So - Jeff was on Lulu watch all day long Wed. she was just not herself.....when I got home all she wanted was to be on her mom and I couldn't do anything but hold her. Lilly was jealous and not very understanding to the fact that her sister was sick, sneaking in a bite to her tail or foot therefore, Jeff was then assigned to Lilly duty so Lulu could relax with me....Daddy jacketed her up and off to work outside and in the basement they went.

Lulu napped with me by the fire as I rubbed her belly and teedle weedled her head....sometimes I wish they could talk and tell me what hurts or whats wrong.

I called the vet, gave her the prognosis....and asked for any home remedies...they said 1/2 tsp. of pepto might do the trick, so we tried it, and within an hour she was back to normal - ate her dinner.....and went right back to romping with sissy -like nothing was wrong. All in all I got no sleep on Tuesday night and have never recovered, I'm soo looking forward to getting in my bed tonite and sleeping in tomorrow with my lovies (Jeff included :o)......lets hope they feel the same way too ! Happy Weekend !!




3 comments:

  1. I love that you have a blog now. :)

    This was a really cute entry. :) RE: the tummy-aches - if Pepto alone doesn't help in future instances, you can mix it w/a little white rice to help soak up whatever is unsettling the tummy.

    P.S: me = teedle weedle glutton... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am really impressed that you have a blog and need to know where you find the time??? i absolutely love the desing/layout of your site...your cousin/sister-in-law did an awesome job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the bloggity world! you will love it! your pooches are soooo cute! i love the colors too

    ReplyDelete

 

LilleLuBella | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.