Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm Blogging...I'm really blogging.....

All thanks to the creation from my fabulous cousin-in-law Mrs. Laura Jean Kaucher-Connell ! Who rocked the hell out of making this page for me.... I literally gave Laur the name of my blog - "LilleLuBella" and said HELP !!! In turn she said "totally"....what kind of design do you want, I replied with a very vague "whatever" - do it up - and boy did she ever...she knows me better then I thought ! Laura is by far more like a sister-in-law to me, we've known each other for years, I've had the privledge to be part of the Kaucher family for a while now, spending many a holiday together........I happened to be married to Laura's cousin Jeff - Jeffrey and I are also neighbors with Martha & Glenn (LJK's parents, Jeff's aunt & uncle, my aunt & uncle in law) yadda -yadda - I might need to post a family tree..hhhmmmm (LAURA!?!?jk)


(The Kaucher clan - Our Family)

So for my very first blog entry I just want the world to know that not only is Laura a great friend to me, part of my family, and a pug momma too, she is extremely talented when it comes to all this web design, blog, html-ing....I am so very proud of her and can't wait to see what the future has in store for her in this new path she has chosen, I know she will amaze us, as always !

Thank you -


1 comment:

  1. It was my pleasure... as is the privilege of leaving you your 1st comment!

    There's no stopping you now!! ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

 

LilleLuBella | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.