Monday, February 23, 2009

Back to the grind

Another week has begun....back to work in the cold weather....I'm about DONE with winter ! I would love for it to be April; wouldn't it be nice if winter was only like one month long or maybe even two tops....I would so love that. Just gets depressing after a while - cold days, layering your clothes, jackets which = static, dry skin pretty much everywhere, boots; not nice. I'm finished with winter this year, come on spring/summer, I would really rather sweat then be cold....seriously I would.

Hopefully this week moves quick - we don't have much going on, weekend looks pretty open too; I know that Jeff is trying to coax me into painting the apartment we have in q-town....it has to be done, but he is a useless painter and although he "plans" to help, he never does. So, I might be packing up the girls to assist !


So - its back to work I go....enjoy your week.
Me & Adam @ our wedding - Cheers Buddy !


PS....HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM !!!
hope to see you soon xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the bday wishes. You are now in the favorite places, see ya when I see ya!

    Adam

    ReplyDelete

 

LilleLuBella | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.