Thursday, January 14, 2010

Feelin it !

Day three of workin out and boy o boy - I am def. feelin it ! My legs feel like I rode a horse to and from work each day - my waist feels like I've been doin crunches 24/7 - SORE DAY !! guess thats a good thing though, huh ! Week started out slow; only walked one mile on Monday - outside w/my uncle's dog - then Tues. hit the gym; 2.5 miles and some elipitcal - Wed. gym again for 2 miles and then the bike for 2 - I wanna go today - BUT my legs hurt to shift the gears in my car - OMG - how sad is that !!


I wish the girls could go to the gym with me - startin to notice the chunk of the winter creepin up on them - esp. Lu - she isn't running like she used too....I know she misses it more then I missed the gym though - poor girl - we try to get in about 15min. twice a day but then the lil' footsies are frozen ... Spring will be back soon sweetie, I promise!
I can't wait !



Still CUTE THOUGH even with a couple extra inches.....

3 comments:

  1. Sarah - you think we could hold each other accountable to working out from afar? I neeeeeeeeed to and have ZERO motivation... can u move up here & be my gymrat-partner? ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its soo hard to go - but i feel great when i leave....!! I was doing really good before the holidays and then fell off the wagon - but gotta go - long distance motivator - I'm on it !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, you are awesome! great job at the gym...whoot-whoot! i think i am going to be buying you that night of drinks if i don't get moving soon!!

    you need to get the girls little booties so they can walk outside in the winter. they are the cutest little thing. we put them on charlie and he laid on his back with his feet in the air...lol! that was the end of that idea :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

LilleLuBella | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.