Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blah ~

It's Wednesday !! 1/2 Way DONE !!

This week has been a long one already for me - I started out with alot of energy - got to the gym bright and early on Monday morning - 5:45am - got a mile in on the eliptical and another mile on the treadmill - felt great - except for the weather on Monday - kinda a bummer. Yesterday was a drag really not super busy at work - my mom expressed interest in going to the gym with me...so I was psyched to have a buddy - and then about 3pm SHE BAILED on me - I went anyway - got 3miles on the treadmill - SHE is promising to go today - We'll See !!!

Jeff is dealing with his knee problem - which seems to be getting better - but now he is sick - really sick - sore throat, runny nose - a mess ! I made him go to bed at 8pm last nite - loaded him up w/Nyquil and Afrin - I hope I don't get it !!
All in all this week has been kinda BLAH so far -




As for today - kinda in the pits a little - a bit sad - Today; Jan. 27th would have been my Bella's Birthday - She would have been 7 years old -
AAAHHH I MISS HER !

1 comment:

  1. awe, i am so sorry. i know how hard this day is.

    i am glad things are going well with the exercise!

    ReplyDelete

 

LilleLuBella | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.