Friday, January 8, 2010

Ants in my PANTS ......

I seriously am so fidgity today - I want it to: ONE - stop friggin SNOWING - and TWO be on the road to our wkend destination already !!! OMG !

We are leaving this afternoon and heading up to Woodstock, New York for a weekend getaway with our bestest friends - and I cannot wait to get there.

This has been planned for a while now - so hence the reason I'm anxious - we rent this super cute cabin in the woods up there in Bearsville, NY - about 10min. from the lil town of Woodstock, last time Jeff and I went was about 2 or 3 years ago for my dear friend, Nicole's birthday - we were her surprise - it was fabulous -

Basically the plan is to hang out in the cabin - with a warm fire roaring - some great food; yummie drinks, and the best company ever !! Games, Laughs and maybe a lil dancing feet will be had. SOOOO - I cannot wait to leave work at 11 today - to head home, pack up and hit the trails -

The girls are having an EXTRA special wkend of there own ... Grandmom is sleeping over tonite at our house w/out Mr. Digs - so can u just imagine the happy faces to know the spoilin time and to have grandmom all to themselves all nite....... and then Emma (friend of ours) is coming to stay on Sat. nite - this should be interesting.

Happy Friday Everyone....here's to a GREAT wkend !!



SEE U LADIES SOON !
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hope you are having a blast!!!!! wish i was there :-(

    ReplyDelete

 

LilleLuBella | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.