Monday, January 18, 2010

Bizzy B

This weekend was craziness from the get go !! Work for me last week was chaotic as I tried to prepare for a delayed holiday party; which took place in the city (philly) on Saturday evening. 100 guests at the Moshulu - I planned everything - from coordinating the hotel rooms to the DJ, seating assignments, even down to the desserts - Kinda felt like I was planning my second wedding w/out having to foot the bill (HA!) - although getting down to the wire; I was STRESSED - worrying about all the what ifs, did I do this....blah blah - All in all it turned out WONDERFULLY !!
I have to say, if you ever get the chance to venture downtown, I would Highly recommend dinner at the Moshulu (www.moshulu.com ) one of the top rated restuarants in the city - and it held up to its ratings....food and service were exceptional, which in turn made my life easy for Saturday. A good time was had by all.
Let's just say yesterday was a very lazy day - between the weather and the headache, lots of sleeping and eating was all we did - This week is starting out on a slow foot for me.....can't get into gear just yet.
The girls had a sleepover at grandmom's and were NOT happy to be picked up yesterday - Lulu literally jumped up on grandmom's lap and gave me sad face when I told her we had to go home....they LOVE their grandmom - SPOILED ROTTEN !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LilleLuBella | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.