Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 = Motivation !!!

Happy New Year Blogging world !!

So - I know how bad I ended the year with my blogging - I SUCK ! I did soo good in the beginning of the year and towards Sept. I just pretty much stopped - and I hate that I let that happen - SORRY ! no excuses, either - Life is busy - but ten minutes to jot some some events and details down once or twice a week is NOT that hard - so I'll save u from the list of why I've sucked at this - cuz there are no excuses ............. Here is a better list :


New Year's Resolutions - (in no specific order)

1.) Be a better BLOGGER - and stick with it

2.) Loose 25LBS - and keep it off

3.) Use Coupons at the grocery store -

4.) Take the girls to obedience training


2009 was a pretty good year - Jeff and I had alot of great times - we started our home addition project (still in progress); went to Jamaica - (so-so); enjoyed our fabu friends regularly (yay); and spent some nice moments w/family too - 2010 can only get better !

Girls are great and getting big and more mature as days go by - Life is GOOD ! I promise to not drop the ball on this again - stay tuned for this year's ride.




1 comment:

  1. awesome goals my friend!!!! we will lose the weight together by supporting each other online!!! love you, miss you!

    ReplyDelete

 

LilleLuBella | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.