Saturday, May 9, 2009

Took a break...



But now we are back - sorry...but things got hectic...! I was without a computer during the evenings for the past week because my parents are in Aruba so I am house and Diggy sitting at there place - now back home....picking them up at the airport tonite...looking forward to a good nights sleep in my own bed with my own dogs !! :)
The girls have been visiting and spent one or two nights with me....but with all the rain its been hard to get them outside to play - although on Thurs. night we let them have at it :





Everyone got thrown in the tub, Jeff included !! they had a ball though....especially this guy :



Today we are cleaning the house - doing the laundry and then doing the same thing at my mom's house - before I head to the airport and pick em up - tomorrow is Mother's Day - and we are HOME !! hangin in all day !

Happy Mom's Day !



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LilleLuBella | creative commons attribution- noncommercial license | blog designed by ljkc.